Sunday, May 17, 2015

ASOS Wishlist

I am forever browsing Asos Curve although to be honest I haven't ordered all that much from the site. I don't know why as there are always so many beautiful pieces of clothing that I love! I guess I just prefer to have a look in store and try everything on. Both of the outfits below are a bit different to what I would usually wear but I am trying to push myself this summer and also to grow my wardrobe! 

First up is This Denim Acid Wash Dress is perfect for summer! It looks so casual and laidback, I adore the pretty lace hem! I've paired the dress with some sling back sandals with chunky block heels - so easy to walk in. I think this would look great with some boho braids and a flower crown like this one.

The tassled black bodycon is so far from my comfort zone as I'm not a very confident girl where my VBO (Visible Belly Outline) comes into play. I'm trying to work on my body confidence and I love how this dress is a bit different with the lace, tassled sleeves. I love how the model is styled with chunky black boots like these, a sassy hat and a long necklace! This is exactly how I'd liek to think I would style it if I was ever brave enough to leave the house!






What are your current favourites from the ASOS Curve range? Anyone got tips for helping with my VBO issues?!


Janet x

5 comments :

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik